Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pachsiry Chompukum
รองศาสตราจารย์ ดร. พัชสิรี ชมภูคำ
- Ph.D. (The University of Utah)
- M.B.A. (Saint Louis University)
- บธ.บ. (เกียรตินิยมอันดับสอง) (จุฬาฯ)
Faculty of Accounting and Commerce, Chulalongkorn University. Bangkok, Thailand
1994 – Present
- Assistant Professor. Lecture in Bachelor and Master Degree program. Courses taught include Human Resource Management, Organizational Behavior, Management and Organization and Business Communication.
2005 – Present
- Secretary and Committee Member of the MM program (International program)
2004 – Present
- Committee Member of University Human Resources Policy Board
2003 – Present
- Secretary of Department of Commerce
2000 – 2002
- Secretary and Committee Member of the MBA program
Krung Thai Bank
May, 2002 – Present
- Consulted and Organized workshops for implementing competency-based management as well as human resource information system.
- Consulting activities include developing, tailoring, and evaluating performance, evaluation system that will be used as bases for promotion, career development and training.
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand
October, 2003 – Present
- Consulted, Organized workshops, preparing ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) master plan. Main responsibilities were in human resource management and change management areas.
- Consulted, Organized workshops, seting up Balanced Score. Main responsibilities were in human resource management and change management areas.
December, 2001 – March, 2002
- Consulted and Organized workshops for creating the hospital-wide job description that will be used for quality assurance and job evaluation.
- Consulting activities include developing, tailoring, and evaluating performance measurement indices that will be used as bases for constructing the hospital’s future Balanced Scorecard system.
- Effects of Internal Career Orientations on Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Career Development International, 2004, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p406-423, 18p
- Knowledge Management , Chulalongkorn Business Review, 102, December 2004
- Talent Management: A Tool for Significant ones in an Organization, Chulalongkorn Business Review, 90, September 2004
- Status and Networks in Organizations: Theory and Property Chulalongkorn Business Review, 90, December 2001